Having a marketing strategy is important for every business.
It is central to successful medical business outcomes and has a proven direct link to the bottom line.
Undertaking marketing and advertising activities without a properly conceived marketing strategy is not dissimilar to providing a patient with an operation without first taking a medical history, doing diagnostic tests and developing a treatment plan. You know there won’t be good outcomes, so you just don’t do it.
Developing an individual business marketing strategy is the starting point of all marketing.
When done properly, ethical medical marketing drives increased profits and helps to attract loyal users and proponents. It makes us examine our service and ultimately improve so we provide a better experience and outcome for our clients.
Medical marketing builds your reputation and brand and sets you apart in the marketplace. An integrated medical marketing strategy using off line and online channels gives you a map to follow and targets to set and achieve along the way. It introduces disciplined and ongoing campaign activities and communications with your marketplace and helps you to best engage for mutual benefit.
Every medical business is different — the strategic plan and roll out for a specialist sole practitioner and the marketing campaigns and tactics for a large medical company or multi- site imaging provider are entirely different. But the true essence of marketing and the key to a successful strategy remains the same.
“To understand your customers’ needs and develop a plan that surrounds those needs.”
Your integrated medical marketing strategy from CJU Medical Marketing will include:
- Defining and clarifying your business vision and objectives
- Identifying target markets and prospective customers
- Understanding the competitive landscape in which you operate
- Reviewing the relevant legislation and Codes of Practice with which you must comply
- Conducting an analysis of your business’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
- Identifying and explaining your competitive advantage
- Understanding and setting achievable goals
- Developing a marketing plan and budget
- Planning, implementing and managing marketing activities for your business
- Identifying the best marketing strategies for new and existing clients
- Reviewing marketing activities to ensure they are driving your business to success
At CJU Medical Marketing, our team are specialists in putting together a solid marketing strategy and activity to suit your business, your budget and your goals.
We know how daunting it can be to develop a strategy for your business – contact us to find out how we can help.